Library Science Student Learning Outcomes:
- The student assesses the philosophy, principles, and ethics of the library and information field.
- The student identifies, evaluates, conducts, and applies current research and thought in library and information studies and in other fields.
- The student applies and values user education principles in the teaching of information literacy.
- The student designs services to meet the information needs of all users and communities.
- The student engages in professional development and services and related professional organizations as relevant to individual interests.
- The student applies appropriate technology for effective information services.
- The student applies advocacy, marketing, and communication principles for entrepreneurial leadership.
- The student effectively collaborates for the achievement of individual, organizational, professional, and societal goals.
- The student promotes reading for learning, personal growth, and enjoyment.